SQL Course for Orchard IMS
Delivered using the customer’s own IMS data to construct SQL queries
Orchard and Amber Green have collaborated to develop a 2-day on-site course that offers Orchard customers the opportunity to learn the skills required to write queries and reports using SQL.
The course focuses on the key elements of SQL necessary for producing reports and, by using the customer’s own IMS data, will also aid understanding of the data structures used in Orchard data marts.
- Hands-on exercises which use the customer’s own data and real housing queries provide attendees with a high-value learning experience
- Aids understanding of the data structures used in Orchard data marts
- Access to an Orchard data expert who can assist with any specific issues or problems
- Reduces the need for Orchard consultancy
- By focusing solely on the key SQL elements required to create reports from Orchard’s systems, this course offers much better value for money than standard 5 day SQL courses
- The course is delivered on customer premises and so reduces travel and other expenses